QA Level 2 award in Basic Life Support for Children and Adults (QCF)
½ day course Certificate valid for 1 year Ofqual regulated
Would you know what to do in an emergency?
The QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed to equip candidates with the essential skills needed to administer safe, prompt and effective basic life support in an emergency situation.
It is the perfect qualification for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities to provide basic life support for adults and children.
It is also ideal for qualified first aiders who are looking to refresh their knowledge and practice the latest basic life support techniques.
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally:
- Recognising when to commence CPR
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally:
- Assessing levels of consciousness
- Opening the airways
- Checking breathing
- Recovery Position
- Managing choking
- Recognising the signs of choking
- Choking treatment for adults, children and infants
This course costs £50 per person and is taught in half a day.