2hr course Unregulated
This Scottish Centre for Personal Safety sponsored course lasts around two hours and teaches you basic CPR and anti-choking life saving skills for your baby or child.
On successful completion of the course and final assessment by the trainer, the candidate will receive a Paediatric First Aid manual. This is NOT a certificated course.
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally:
- Recognising when to commence CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally:
- Assessing levels of consciousness
- Opening the airways
- Checking breathing
- Managing choking
- Recognising the signs of choking
- Choking treatment for children and infants
This course costs £15 per person and is taught in two hours.
Email: info@ScotCPS.org.uk to book your course